Company name: SP-techno
Legal status: SRL
Company number: 726.648.675
VAT number: BE0726.648.675
Headquarters address: Bremstraat 14 – 3110 Rotselaar – Belgium
Commercial address: Drève Richelle 161 – Building C – Waterloo – Belgium
Phone number: +32 (0) 2 808 13 99
The SP-techno B2B Webshop is intended only for professionals (companies or individuals with a VAT number) and not for individuals.
The publication manager is Mr. Tony Michiels, owner of the SP-techno online sales site.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, type and version of your browser, and operating system;
Information about your visits and your use of this website including the referring source, the duration of the visit, the pages viewed, and the navigation paths of websites;
In the context of B2B sales, we also collect the common contact details of the company (trade name, company address, VAT, activity); the information you enter when you use the services of our website; information relating to the purchases you make, the services you use or the transactions you make on our site, which include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and banking information; the information contained in all communications that you send to us by email or on our website, including their content and metadata; any other personal information that you provide to us.
Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and our business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Allow your use of the services offered on our website;
- Send you the goods purchased on our site;
- Provide you with the services purchased on our site;
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments;
- Send you commercial communications not related to marketing;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send us our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive our newsletter);
- To send you marketing communications relating to our company or to carefully selected third-party companies which we think may be of interest to you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly given your consent, by email or similar technology (you may inform us at any time of your desire to no longer receive marketing communications);
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify an individual user with this information);
- Process requests and complaints relating to your website made by you or concerning you;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Check compliance with the general conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website); and
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing, or that of other third parties.
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be communicated to third parties or used for direct marketing purposes other than that of SP-techno, unless SP-techno has obtained your express prior consent (“opt-in”) for such use.
In some cases we can some of your data to third parties:
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
In the event of a serious violation, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In the context of any current or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish (or plan to sell); and
- To any person whom we reasonably consider to be an integral part of a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of this personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or such authority would be likely to request the disclosure of this personal information.
Retention of your personal information
This Section details our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose is not kept longer than is necessary for that purpose or for these purposes. We will delete your personal data upon express request. You will then receive an email confirming the deletion of data.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe the documents may be relevant to any pending or potential legal proceeding; and
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information that you provide to us on secure servers (password protected and firewall).
- All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you identify yourself on our website).
Unless we have a reason to keep your personal data, you can ask us to erase it. If we need to keep them, we will explain this in our response.
You have the right to consult your personal data at any time and to rectify or modify your data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com either by post to the address of the head office Stationsstraat 39, 3150, Haacht, Belgium. Please attach a copy of your identity card so that we can verify your identity.
You have the right to choose whether or not you communicate your personal data. You should also know that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide.
We may sometimes update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our website.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
This information also allows us to generate statistics based on data from visitors to our site and to send follow-up emails for an unfinished purchase.
This means that :
- Any inactive account will be automatically deleted after a period of one (1) year;
- When you add a product to the basket without placing an order, it is kept for one (1) month;
- A failed or canceled order will be kept for one (1) week;
- A completed order will be kept for one (1) year;
- Bank details via the Stripe payment gateway will be kept for one (1) week.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
As a priority to any legal action, the parties will seek in the event of litigation an amicable agreement. The Purchaser is requested to this end to contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +32 (0) 2 808 13 99.